A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E. demo A.D.V.E.N.T.U.R.E. demo

-You need..

to increase the frame rate to 30 frames per second so the movement looks much more smooth.

-Fiddle around with the actionscript to better the chance of not jumping out of the screen.

-I found that I could jump while in the air, wtf?

-And finally you need better buttons because I had a hard time clicking the first "play" button, and chances are, the rest of your audience will too.

Please revise your flash so that it doesn't suck so much hairy cock when you submit the full version.

P.S- Don't reply with anything saying it was only a demo, that's no excuse for laziness and over ambition.

Mini web site Mini web site

Slow...

You have a great style and good graphics to go along with your idea but you need to make it a little faster for it to work out if it makes it past testing. Some parts just didn't load at all... but maybe I'm too impatient. Anyways great job, and keep it up.

This was very appealing to the eye and it has great potential.

4/5

ZombiePhil's Quiz 12 (CE) ZombiePhil's Quiz 12 (CE)

As with many...

...of your games, you need to disable the forward button when you right click. Although these graphics aren't much better, they're still easy to the eye.

Great job on this one but please watch this for better better buttons and stuff.

Better buttons- http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /403236
Better menu's and borders- http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /403238

I hope this helps, 5/5

Phil responds:

Thanks
I have now disabled the forward button

ZombiePhil's Quiz 11 ZombiePhil's Quiz 11

Nice addition

This one was cool and all, but you should add some graphics and gradients on the buttons and background

Newgrounds Information Newgrounds Information

OOO

This is neat, good workd!

Phil responds:

Thanks

Battle Tank Battle Tank

Great game

I didn't like the WASD controls, but great game anyways

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

I got...

A cookie for you :3 for such an awesome game.

Time-10:33

Area51 Area51

WOEH!!!!

GOD DAMMIT THAT WAS FUN!!! I liked the story line alot especialy when those zombie symbyote human monster guys attacked! It was just like playing a console/handheld game cause it gave away the same feeling. Man I can't wait until the second one comes out.